Housing Information

Two teenaged parents.Are you and your minor children in need of housing?

Do you live in Washington State?

If you have custody of your children and they are under 18 years of age, Vision House may be able to help.

For more information about our housing and services, please call 425-633-7661. In the event of needing to leave a voicemail, please be prepared to provide your first name, last name and current phone number.

Please keep your phone on and charged so we can return any calls within three business days.

Once you are in our system, please note you will need to call to check in the first week of each month to confirm you are still in need of housing.

For a list of shelters and other transitional housing resources, click here.

For a list of food banks, click here.

We look forward to assisting you.