Will you join us in praying for the residents and staff at Vision House? Please pray…
- for increased awareness of the homelessness issue in our community as the numbers rise.
- for radical hospitality from individuals and churches.
Jacob’s Well Building B Construction:
- for continued funding and donated materials to build ten more transitional housing units in Shoreline.
Vision House Residents:
- for the provision of reliable vehicles for families at our Renton and Shoreline locations.
- for fun, growth, and renewal for the children attending summer camp.
- for God to bless the young people living at Vision House as they gain confidence and reach for their goals.
- for hope and patience for families who are waiting for permanent housing openings.
- for success for families who have just received permanent housing.
Vision House Staff:
- for our entry team to build relationships with more service providers so we can connect families with more options.
Vision House Thrift Store and Donation Center:
- for positive results for our Early Achievers evaluation.
Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth. – Psalms 54:2