We’re proud of how we use the support given from faithful donors. Take a look at the following documents to see how your donations are being used to end family homelessness.
- 2020 Annual Report
- 2019 Annual Report
- 2019 990
- 2018 990
- 2018 Annual Report
- 2018 Audited Financial Statements
Vision House has earned accreditation from the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability (ECFA). You can be assured that your donations to Vision House are handled with the highest level of integrity. ECFA provides accreditation to leading Christian non-profit organizations that faithfully demonstrate compliance with established standards for financial accountability, transparency, fundraising and board governance. For more information on ECFA and the Seven Standards of Responsible Stewardship, please visit www.ecfa.org .
Here’s our promise to you, our donors
We believe that you, the donor, have the right to expect the following:
Regarding Vision House:
- To know of Vision House’s mission.
- To have access to Vision House’s most recent financial statements.
- To know who is serving on Vision House’s governing board; that they will use wise and sound judgment in all of their responsibilities.
- To know that we will neither sell nor share your personal information with anyone else, nor send you mailings on behalf of other organizations.
- That all relationships with individuals representing Vision House will be professional in nature.
- To be informed whether someone reaching out to you is a Vision House volunteer or employee.
- To have the choice to add your name to or delete it from any Vision House mailing (event invitations, newsletter, e-news, construction updates, requests for financial support, volunteer needs, etc).
- To receive only truthful and honest information regarding the financial circumstances of the organization.
- To know how we intend to use donations, and that we use them effectively.
- To know your gifts will be used for the purposes for which you gave them.
- To be able to ask questions when making a donation.
- To receive prompt, truthful and respectful answers to your questions.
- To receive appropriate and timely acknowledgement and recognition for your contributions.
- To be assured that information about your donation is handled with respect and confidentiality.
Regarding our fundraising philosophy:
- That we are protective of our residents’ privacy.
- That we will be truthful, honest, and educational.
- That we will never be manipulative.
- That we strive to make your experience transformational not transactional.
- That we are motivated by faith and teamwork, not competition.
- That we welcome all to participate, respecting Vision House’s ability to serve in accordance with our statement of faith