We’re excited you’re interested in volunteering with Vision House. We can guarantee your work will make a big difference in the life of someone who’s in need. Your own heart might even be changed. That’s just the power of service — and giving yourself, your time and your talents to others.
This should be a meaningful experience for you. And we’ll do everything we can to make this an experience you’ll never forget — for all the right reasons.
We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities at Vision House through the promotion of our core values of: Christ-centered integrity, helping and service, achievement, respect, and teamwork. The Vision House volunteer program also promotes relationships in the community that generate additional support and public awareness of Vision House!
If you're interested in volunteering, please fill out and submit the interest form below.Individual Interest Form
For current volunteers, we are currently in a trial of SignUp.com, a platform which will make it easier for you to see our active volunteer opportunities and sign up for shifts.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click the button to go to our invitation page on SignUp.com
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on SignUp.com)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots – SignUp.com will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: SignUp.com does not share your email address with anyone, nor is a password required.
Shoreline Volunteer Opportunities:
Renton Volunteer Opportunities:
If you are interested in a group volunteer project at our Renton facility, please contact Debbie Gannon by e-mail or at 425-228-6356. If you are interested in a group volunteer project at our Shoreline facility, please contact Heather Ellis by e-mail or at 206-812-8834.
Vision House believes that volunteers have the right to:
- Be given meaningful assignments and time used wisely
- Be treated as a co-worker, not just “free help”
- Know about the organization, its mission, its policies, its people and its programs
- Be provided effective orientation, training, support, supervision and evaluation
- Sound guidance and direction, by someone who is experienced, well-informed, patient and thoughtful
- An effective place to work that is orderly, designated, conducive and suitable for the job to be done
- Enhance skills and knowledge, through advancement to assignments of more responsibility
- Be heard, to have respect shown for comments and suggestions as well as to participate in planning
- Be appropriately recognized for their efforts