We’re excited you’re interested in volunteering with Vision House. You will make a big difference in the life of someone who’s in need. Your own heart might even be changed. That’s just the power of service — and giving yourself, your time and your talents to others.
We offer a wide variety of volunteer opportunities at Vision House through the promotion of our core values of: Christ-centered integrity, helping and service, achievement, respect, and teamwork.
Note: Due to our location, we can only accept local Washington State volunteers, but please feel free to make a gift here.
If you're interested in volunteering, please fill out and submit the interest form below.Individual Interest Form
Shoreline Volunteer Opportunities:
If you are interested in a group volunteer project at our Renton facility, please contact Debbie Gannon by e-mail or at 425-228-6356. If you are interested in a group volunteer project at our Shoreline facility, please contact Julie Wagner by e-mail or at 206-812-8834.
Vision House believes that volunteers have the right to:
- Be given meaningful assignments and time used wisely
- Be treated as a co-worker, not just “free help”
- Know about the organization, its mission, its policies, its people and its programs
- Be provided effective orientation, training, support, supervision and evaluation
- Sound guidance and direction, by someone who is experienced, well-informed, patient and thoughtful
- An effective place to work that is orderly, designated, conducive and suitable for the job to be done
- Enhance skills and knowledge, through advancement to assignments of more responsibility
- Be heard, to have respect shown for comments and suggestions as well as to participate in planning
- Be appropriately recognized for their efforts