Vision House provides temporary supportive housing in Renton and Shoreline, Washington for families with children experiencing homelessness. Vision House also has a Diversion Center in Renton to assist families with their immediate needs to help keep them from entering the shelter system.
We serve single mothers, single fathers and two parent families.
Requirements to Apply:
- Applicants must have custody of their children.
- All children must be under the age of 18.
- Applicants must currently be living in Washington State.
Applications are screened on a need basis, based on family size, type of housing and financial barriers.
We are currently not accepting new applications at the time. If you are needing services or housing support, please get in contact with 2-1-1. Thank you!
Vision House Focus:
- Housing – Stabilizing families with safe, temporary, clean and sober housing as they begin creating the lives they want for themselves
- Housing Stability Support – Building resilience and the life skills necessary to maintain a stable home
- Education and Employment Support – Addressing educational and employment needs to work towards long-term goals
- Financial and Life Skills Training – Offering classes in money management, parenting, boundaries, and self-esteem building to equip families for life-long transformation
- Youth and Family Advocacy – Tailoring services that strengthen the parent-child relationship and equip children and youth to advocate for themselves within the family system
Don’t have access to a computer? Call our entry staff at 425-633-7661.
If you are a current Vision House resident, please click here to make your rental payment.