Vision House provides temporary supportive housing to families with children experiencing homelessness.
We serve single mothers, single fathers and two parent families. All children must be under the age of 18.
All applications are screened on a need basis, based on family size, type of housing and financial barriers.
Vision House is located in Renton and Shoreline in Washington state.
Vision House Focus:
- Housing – Stabilizing families with safe, temporary, clean and sober housing as they begin creating the lives they want for themselves
- Housing Stability Support – Building resilience and the life skills necessary to maintain a stable home
- Education and Employment Support – Addressing educational and employment needs to work towards long-term goals
- Financial and Life Skills Training – Offering classes in money management, parenting, boundaries, and self-esteem building to equip families for life-long transformation
- Youth and Family Advocacy – Tailoring services that strengthen the parent-child relationship and equip children and youth to advocate for themselves within the family system
Don’t have access to a computer? Call our entry staff at 425-633-7661.
If you are a current Vision House resident, please click here to make your rental payment.