How You Can Help
In light of the pandemic, and out of an abundance of caution, we have decided to call off the annual Vision House No Homeless Kids Luncheon. It was a difficult decision to make because this event usually raises up to $485,000 to help moms and kids out of homelessness.
With no event this year, Vision House is NOW facing a pending financial shortfall. We can’t let this gap in funding be a problem for the moms and kids we serve. So, we’re giving you the chance to be a part of the solution! Over the next few weeks, we’ll be sending emails that share how you can help Vision House avoid this shortfall.
Listed below are 2 ways that you can make a real difference in the lives of the families we serve!
1: Personally contact your friends (such as call, email, or text) to let them know about our No Homeless Kids Spring Fundraising Drive.
- Help erase our $485,000 shortfall
- Provide 8,083 nights of safety for families experiencing homelessness
- No Homeless Kids Donation Page
- More answers to questions about Vision House (FAQs)
2: Share our No Homeless Kids posts on social media.
Share, Like, and Comment on our upcoming No Homeless Kids posts on Facebook: Vision House | Facebook
Special days to share on:
- April 29 (First Day of Fundraising Drive)
- May 3–4 (Give BIG Washington)
- May 5–7 (Final Days of Fundraising Drive)