Limitless potential. That’s what we believe about every child at Children’s Village . . . and every child on the planet.
We provide Early Childhood Education and Child Care to community families and families living at Vision House — all tailored to meet the needs of the child and their family. This includes age appropriate technology training.
Our beautifully designed center includes six spacious classrooms, a child sized café and a state of the art kitchen. There also an outdoor play area . . . with a special section for the infants.
We understand every child learns and grows at their own special pace. It should be no surprise. All of us have been uniquely created. And in an effort to ensure can just be kids — cultivating and encouraging playfulness and curiosity — we have established the following goals for each child in our care:
- Build a foundation for school competence and kindergarten readiness
- Develop a child into a self-confident, risk-taking, lifelong learner
- Balance a child initiated and teacher facilitated learning environment
- Provide activities and environment that are safe, healthy and inviting
- Balance of rest and activity
- Foster an environment of love and acceptance based on the example of Jesus
- Teach children to honor and respect each person, their similarities and differences
- Create an active partnership with families based on cooperation and respect
Learn more about our child care, Children’s Village, at http://childrensvillagechildcare.org/.