If you are a family experiencing homelessness:
- Work with our staff to identify the resources you need
- Receive diversion support or apply to our transitional housing program
Transitional Housing Program Requirements:
- All families are encouraged to apply despite barriers.
- Applicants must have custody of their children.
- All children must be under the age of 18.
- Applicants must currently be living in Washington State.
- Applicants must be willing to participate in a program.
Vision House Focus:
- Housing – Stabilizing families with safe, temporary, clean and sober housing as they begin creating the lives they want for themselves
- Housing Stability Support – Building resilience and the life skills necessary to maintain a stable home
- Education and Employment Support – Addressing educational and employment needs to work towards long-term goals
- Financial and Life Skills Training – Offering classes in money management, parenting, boundaries, and self-esteem building to equip families for life-long transformation
- Youth and Family Advocacy – Tailoring services that strengthen the parent-child relationship and equip children and youth to advocate for themselves within the family system
Don't have access to a computer? Call our entry staff at 425-633-7661.