Vision House provides temporary, supportive housing to families with children who are experiencing homelessness.
We take single mothers, single fathers and two parent families. All children must be under the age of 18.
All phone calls are screened on a need basis, based on family size, type of housing and financial barriers.
Vision House is located in Renton and Shoreline within Washington state.
To reach our entry staff, please call: 425.633.7661
Vision House Focus:
- Housing – Stabilizing families with safe, temporary housing as they begin rebuilding their lives
- Housing Stability Support – Building resilience and the life skills necessary to maintain a stable home for their family
- Education and Employment Support – Addressing educational and employment needs to work towards long-term goals
- Financial and Life Skills Training – Offering classes in money management, parenting, boundaries, self-esteem building to equip for life-long transformation
- Youth and Family Advocacy – Tailoring services that strengthen the parent-child relationship and equip children and youth to advocate for themselves within the family system
- Child Care Center – Providing child care as a necessary, critical piece in helping parents out of homelessness – allowing them to maintain a job, participate in job training, school and other programs
If you are a current Vision House resident please click here to make your rental payment.